A Parenting and Relationship Program
This program teaches couples how to:
- Increase friendship in their relationship
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Improve the quality of parent-infant interaction
- Recognize the psychological and emotional needs of their child
Workshop is on Saturday and Sunday, January 7th and 8th from 9:00am to 4:00pm each day.
- 67% of couples are less satisfied with their relationship after a baby arrives. You are not alone!
- This program is perfect for couples who are pregnant or who have a baby to learn how to keep their relationship strong.
- You will do activities together to plan for the future, improve communication, and strengthen your connection with each other during this time.
The workshop will take place at 53 Washington Street in Dover, NH in the beautiful Childlight Yoga Studio space.
- Both days you will get lunch provided as well as coffee and other light refreshments throughout the day.
- You and your partner will be at your own table where you can talk privately and do the activities together.
- Space will be limited to 8 couples.
- The cost of the workshop is $150 before December 9. After 12/9 it will be $200. This includes lunch both days, refreshments, and all the materials you will need during the workshop.
To register please contact Shane Birkel at 603-852-3654 or email email@example.com.